Laptop Theft Prevention - Passive RFID
Asset Theft Prevention - Passive RFID
AssetSentinel is a passive RFID asset theft prevention system which verifies that all detected asset movement is authorised. Alarms are triggered by unauthorised asset movement.
The AssetSentinel software retrieves the details of the asset and the employee responsible for it and logs the movement, maintenance and alarm history. The data recorded by tag readers is hosted in the Cloud and can be accessed by laptops, mobile phones and other computer devices when logged onto the system. Integration with access control systems is possible.
How it works:
• The system links assets to employees
• The data recorded by tag readers is hosted on the Cloud and can be accessed by laptops, mobile phones and other computer devices when logged onto the system.
• The AssetSentinel software then retrieves the details of the asset and the employee responsible for it, as well as the asset details, movement and alarm history.
• Employees can be identified with the same access cards used for building access control
• AssetSentinel is Cloud-based and can be operated from a laptop, PC or mobile phone
Can be used for:
• asset control and security
• mobile and laptop computers
• artworks and valuable items
• Uses Passive RFID technology
• Small and Flat tags for laptops
• Network: Ethernet
• Range: up to 6 meters
• Cloud hosted
• Registering an asset and associating the owner
• Verifying the asset and associated owner
• Logging asset movement
• Generating alarms when associated owner is not in the proximity of the asset
• Can use existing access control cards to identify personnel
• Can prevent turnstiles from opening if asset is not linked to person.
India, Nigeria, Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi,
Namibia, Swaziland, Mozambique, China, Saudi Arabia